lundi 11 mars 2019

France - students' favourite monuments

Students' favourite Parisian monuments


Gulcsirin
My favourite attractions is Disneyland Paris and Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris because the environment is the south of Paris. It’s very beautiful to see. These four well-known and very visited places. It’s more beautiful than the other parts of Paris. IT’s so magical. It will remain anchored in you, unforgettable memories. Notre-Dame is not the oldest or largest cathedral in France but in terms of beauty and architectural harmony, few are comparable.

Soumaya
My favourite attractions are garden des Tuileries and Place de la Concorde because these are beautiful gardens with a lot of greenery. These gardens are a lot of visited by tourists. Both are historical monuments. The place de la Concorde is the largest square in Paris and was built in 1763

Bérénice
My favourite attractions are the museum Le Louvre and Les Champs Elysées because they are the first most visited monuments of Paris. Both Le Louvre and Les Champs Elysées are historical monuments but I prefer Pont de l’Alma because it’s historically famous : Lady Diana died in the Pont de l’Alma ; it is made of iron and stone. If I had more time, I would live in Paris.

Chloe
My favourite attractions are Sacré-Coeur and Chateau de Versailles. Sacré-Cœur is a basilic ; it’s more beautiful than Notre-Dame cathedral because the outside is more attractive. I love the Sacré-Coeur because it’s a beautiful place and very colourful inside. I’m a Christian. I love to visit cathedrals and churches. Chateau de Versailles is a historical monument. I love it too because I love history and it’s enriching for culture.

Abdoulaye
My favourite attractions are Tour Eiffel and Arc de Triomphe because the monument is the centre of Paris. It’s more beautiful than the other parts of Paris. Both Tour Eiffel and Arc de Triomphe are historical monuments. The Tour Eiffel is made of iron only ; the Arc de Triomphe is made of stone. If I had a lot of money I would live near the Arc de Triomphe. Le Louvre is the first most visited monument of Paris. The Eiffel tower is the second most visited monument of Paris. Tourists search to know the culture of Paris. It’s diverse because the population in France is multicultural. Paris communicate with tourists with pages of advertisement on the internet, social media.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire